THIS INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLE IS IDEAL FOR TRAVEL, OUTDOOR SPORTS, CAMPING, EVERYDAY USE & EMERGENCIES.
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, sand, and cloudiness; improves taste
- Independently lab tested
- Every fill avoids single use plastic bottled water!
- Double wall vacuum insulation keeps water refreshingly cold for hours
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, and, and cloudiness; improves taste
- Long-lasting membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 L) and the activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gallons (100 L) of water with proper use and maintenance
- Independently lab tested to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI
- 24 oz capacity. Every fill avoids single use plastic bottled water! Double wall vacuum insulated bottle keeps your water cool all day.
- Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water
- Membrane microfilter protects against 999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon filter protects against chlorine, organic chemical matter and odors for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L
- Not intended to keep liquids hot
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Volume: 24 fl oz | 710 mL
- Weight: 17 oz | 480g
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 3.3 in | 240 x 85 mm
- Includes: water bottle, membrane microfilter, activated carbon filter, cap with silicon mouthpiece, carabiner
There are no reviews yet.