Salomon-Vaya Mid GTX-Hiker-Green Gables/Spruce Stone/Shadow
Designed around the anatomy of a woman’s foot, the Vaya hiking shoe is lightweight and flexible for comfort on the trail. The welded upper and soft collar allow your foot to move naturally without adding uncomfortable pressure inside the shoe or on your achilles, and the higher ankle cut stabilizes your foot in rugged terrain. The sturdy EVA midsole supports and cushions your feet on the trails, and the grippy Contagrip rubber provides solid traction.
- Synthetic mesh and SensiFlex™ upper supports your foot while allowing for natural flex and expansion.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX membrane lets you tackle wet conditions.
- Soft collar provides additional flexibility.
- Synthetic toecap protects feet and adds durability.
- Removable OrthoLite® EVA footbeds make 15km feel like 5km.
- EnergyCell EVA midsole absorbs trail shocks for comfort over long distances.
- Non-marking Contagrip® MD is highly durable and grippy.
- 5mm lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
There are no reviews yet.