Red Wing-3504 6 inch CSA SAFETY TOE BOOT-Mens-Brown
MEN’S 6-INCH WATERPROOF CSA SAFETY TOE BOOT
With its dual-density urethane sole for premium comfort, durability and protection, this heavy-duty, CSA-approved boot is built to get you through long hours on the jobsite. A soft inner sole provides underfoot cushioning while a puncture- and chemical-resistant outer sole keeps you safe. The GORE-TEX® waterproof leather upper keeps you dry and productive. Available in extended sizes and widths.
A CLASSIC WITH COMBINED COMFORT AND DURABILITY
- Two-density outsole has soft inner core for comfort and harder clear outer shell for maximum durability
- Proven, durable direct attach to welt construction
- Extra-long wearing outsole resists chemicals and oil
- Great for tough work environments such as the oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- The GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate. GORE-TEX has over 9 billion pores per square inch that prevent water from getting to your feet while allowing sweat vapor to pass right through, keeping your feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- This refers to the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approval for protective footwear.
- SUPERSOLE 2.0
- Dual density urethane sole designed with inner sole to provide cushion and comfort, and outer sole to provide durability and protection. This premium sole not only provides top performance in traction, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, oil and chemical resistance, but also delivers maximum comfort.
- This removable footbed features unique Venturi air perforations to help keep feet cool and dry all day. The special weave pattern helps channel the energy caused by walking, and the arch is curved to add extra comfort.
Please contact the store via info@walkthecoast or 250 724 6039 for shipping options on this product. Or better yet visit us instore for a personalized fitting.